Here at Elkstone Farm we endeavor to provide the safest possible environment in which to enjoy the cooking classes and dining experiences we offer. The guidelines below are designed to comply with the Colorado Restaurant and Food Service protocols as well as CDC, state, and county recommendations.
- Temperature check and health questionnaire: Temperature checks and a brief health questionnaire will be administered to all guests. If you feel ill or have any symptoms such as a fever, we ask that you stay home and reschedule your visit rather than entering our kitchen.
- Wear a mask: A face mask that covers your mouth and nose must be worn throughout the class. We will provide spoons for tasting which will be used in a socially distanced manner.
- Wash hands often: Elkstone provides facilities for all guests to wash hands upon arrival and as appropriate throughout the class. Additional hand sanitizing stations will be available as well.
- Social distancing: Ample space will be provided for groups to spread out in the kitchen. Guests from different groups will be separated by at least 6 feet, if there is more than one group in a class.
- Dine in or to-go: After cooking amazing, delicious food you will have the option to stay and enjoy the fruits of your labor or take your work to-go to enjoy at home. We will provide containers if you opt to take food with you.
- Sanitize & Disinfect: All kitchen equipment and surfaces are thoroughly sanitized after each class following appropriate guidelines.
- Vaccination: All customer-facing staff have been fully vaccinated.