1 1/2 pounds Zucchini, chopped
1/2 medium Onion, julienned
1 clove Garlic, minced
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook the zucchini, onion, and garlic in an oven-safe nonstick sauté pan over medium heat until tender.
3. Transfer the zucchini mixture to a plate. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and reserve.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with the parsley, milk and salt and pepper.
5. Wipe the sauté pan with a paper towel and reheat over medium heat. Lightly coat the pan with oil. Pour a 1/4″layer of the egg mixture into the pan and cook 30 seconds.
6. Spread the zucchini mixture evenly over the egg in the pan and pour in the remaining egg. Cook over the stove for 3 minutes to set the crust, adjusting the heat if necessary.
7. Transfer the pan to the oven and cook until the eggs are just set, about 10 minutes.
8. Slide the frittata out onto a serving platter and cut as desired.