Tapas Style Stuffed Peppers
1/2 cup Golden Raisins, chopped
1/2 cup Boiling wqter
1 cup Green olives,pitted and chopped
3 cloves Garlic, minced
8 Anchovy Filets, minced (optional)
1 large Tomato, cored and finely chopped
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
1/4 cup Olive oil
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 pound Lunch Box Peppers or Mini Peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the raisins and boiling eater and let sit for 5 minutes.
3. Trim the stems off the peppers. Cut in half lengthwise and remove the seeds.
4. Drain the raisins of any absorbed water.
5. Stir the filling ingredients together in a bowl.
6. Spoon the filling into the pepper halves.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Peppers should be tender and the filling lightly browned.