Roasted Green Bean Salad
1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed
4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup mint, chopped
2 tbsp parsley, chopped
1/3 cup pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 tsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut the green beans in half and toss lightly with olive oil, slat and pepper.
3. Roast the green beans on a cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes. They should still have some crispness.
4. Set the roasted green beans aside to cool.
5. Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
6. Once the green beans reach room temperature, ad them to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients and toss thoroughly.
7. Serve at room temperature.