Lemon Marmalade Vinaigrette
Makes 1 pint
3 Tbsp Elkstone Farm Meyer Lemon Marmalade
1 Shallot, peeled and sliced
2 tsp Dijon-style mustard
1/4 cup Cider vinegar or white wine vinegar*
1/8 tsp Sea salt
pinch Black pepper
3/4 cup Olive oil
1 tsp Parsley or any fresh herb of your choice
1. In a blender, combine the marmalade, shallot. mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
2. Puree for a few seconds to mix together all the ingredients.
3. With the blender running, gradually add the olive oil.
4. Add parsley ( or other herb) and process just long enough to combine.
Use the vinaigrette to dress a green salad, glaze grilled fish and vegetables, or marinate chicken.
* NOTE: If you want a little more kick substitute 1 Tbsp juice for 1Tbsp vinegar.