Kale, White Bean, and Bacon Salad
6 slices Thick-cut bacon, cut into 1″ pieces
1 15-oz can Cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1/2 tsp Worchestershire sauce
2 bunches Kale, stemmed and roughly chopped
2 Tbsp Olive oil
2 Tbsp Lemon juice
1 tsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and set aside.
2. Over medium heat in a sauté pan, cook bacon until crisp.
3. Add beans, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce and cook to heat through.
4. Add kale and fold over to wilt and combine. Lower heat and cook 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and put into bowl with dressing.
6. Toss to coat.
7. Serve warm and chill.