Crisp Beet and Corn Salad
4 medium Golden beets (raw), peeled and julienned
2 ears Sweet corn, shucked
4 Scallions, thinly sliced on the bias
½ Red Bell Pepper, small dice
½ cup Buttermilk
3 Tbsp Cider vinegar
1 Tbsp Honey
½ tsp Sea salt
Pinch Crushed red pepper
2 Tbsp Parsley
1. Grill the sweet corn over a medium flame until kernels turn golden brown. Remove from grill and set aside to cool.
2. Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a salad bowl and set aside.
3. Cut the corn kernels off the cob and toss to break apart.
4. Add the beets, corn, scallions and red bell pepper to the bowl containing the dressing.
5. Toss the salad and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.