Cherry Jalapeño Cheese Spread
Makes 2 cups
4 oz Goat cheese
2 oz Pecans, chopped (about ¼ cup)
4 oz Cream cheese
4-5 Tbsp Elkstone Cherry Jalapeño Jam
2 Scallions, very thinly sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Beat together the goat and cream cheeses.
2. Stir in scallions and pecans.
3. Add jam, salt and pepper, and stir to combine.
4. Pack the mixture into a bowl or a one pint wide-mouth jar.
5. Cover and chill until mixture is set, approximately 2 hours.
To serve: Place a spoonful of jam on top and sprinkle with a few extra pecan pieces.
Enjoy with Elkstone crackers.