Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Makes one 12″ pizza
1 small head Cauliflower, trimmed of leaves and bottom stem
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
To taste Salt and Pepper
½ cup Mozzarella Cheese, grated
¼ cup Herbs, chopped – parsley, oregano, thyme, chives
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Steam the cauliflower or cook in the microwave until tender to a knife point.
3. Break the head of the cauliflower into pieces and place them in a food processor. Pulse to chop into the texture of coarse meal.
4. Scrape the cauliflower onto a tea towel and squeeze to remove excess moisture.
5. Whisk the egg in a bowl. Add cauliflower, cheeses and herbs. Stir together.
6. On a lightly greased sheet pan, spread the mixture out into a circle ½ “ thick. Bake the crust for 15-18 minutes. It should be browned and crisp around the edges.
7. Top the crust with your favorite ingredients and return to the oven to bake until the cheese is melted and golden.